Mostly cloudy skies. High 33F. Contact Us. Want to know what the weather is now? High 53F. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Lincoln Park, Illinois 25: Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Lincoln, Illinois. SSW winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. Rain...mixing with snow in the afternoon. Partly cloudy skies. Lincoln, Illinois, USA - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Site-Specific Observations: The following airport observations are in decoded format. Temperature (ºF) Relative Humidity Wind Chill (°F) Heat Index (°F) Pressure Precipitation (in.) Cloudy skies with a few snow showers later in the day. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. First settled in the 1830s, it is the only town in the United States that was named for Abraham Lincoln before he became president; he practiced law there from 1847 to 1859. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Some clouds. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. The most pleasant months of the year for Lincoln are September, May and June. Forecast - Lincoln. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Winds light and variable. Sunshine and clouds mixed. The two colleges are Lincoln College and Lincoln Christian University. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lincoln, IL. Low near 20F. High 37F. High 47F. Mostly cloudy skies early. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Rain with some snow mixing in in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers late. LINCOLN — Frigid conditions and a possibility of flurries are predicted to hit Central Illinois by Christmas Eve, according to the National Weather Service in Lincoln. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of snow 50%. weather Lincoln - Illinois - WeatherOnline. LINCOLN — Frigid conditions and a possibility of flurries are predicted to hit Central Illinois by Christmas Eve, according to the National Weather Service in Lincoln. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Chance of rain 40%. Lincoln - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Monthly temperature, precipitation and hours of sunshine. WeatherTAB Lincoln, Illinois Help °C °F. Some snow showers early will give way to a mix of wintry precipitation overnight. High 33F. Source: The Lincoln, IL weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lincoln, IL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Lincoln is home to two colleges and two prisons. Min. Winds light and variable. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. Chance of precip 40%. Lincoln Weather. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Lincoln, Illinois to help plan your day Climate information with charts. Low 28F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies. The first option will be automatically selected. Today’s and tonight’s Lincoln, IL weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low 32F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Toggle navigation. Clear skies with a few passing clouds. High 43F. Upper Air Soundings across North America. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. All of the above data are the Official National Weather Service data for Lincoln, NE. Weather forecast for Lincoln College (Illinois), with all weather data such as: Temperature, Felt temperature, Atmospheric pressure, Relative humidity, Wind speed, Wind gusts, Isotherm, Precipitation, Cloud cover and Heat index - www.ViewWeather.com Light Cloud. I 55 Lincoln Weather Reports updated live along the Interstate 55 Illinois Near Lincoln ezeRoad I-55 Illinois Interstate 55 Illinois Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report Chance of snow 30%. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Illinois State Weather Roundup Lincoln, IL (ILX) Upper Air Sounding. The first option will be automatically selected. Low 21F. Chance of precip 70%. Country: Illinois, USA, City: Lincoln. Chance of snow 30%. Fetch the Lincoln, Illinois monthly weather summary from AerisWeather. Nov December 2020 . Enter any city, zip or place. Scattered flurries. Chance of rain 40%. High near 40F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%. A few clouds. Chance of rain 30%. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Lincoln, IL, US with The Weather Network. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Use escape to clear. A few clouds from time to time. Low 23F. High around 45F. Low 31F. Chance of rain 80%. Low 28F. Mostly cloudy early with showers developing later in the day. (mi.) Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Erin Roberson, a meteorologist with the Lincoln weather service, said temperatures Thursday are expected to reach the mid-20s in most of the area with wind chills dropping into the low teens. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High 46F. Long-term weather report. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, Avalanche Smashes Into New York Ski Resort, Cross-Country Storm on Tap for Final Week of 2020, Watch Incredible Wave Crash Over Navy Ship, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. A few clouds from time to time. Snow and ice accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Lincoln, Illinois - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. Ice? Chance of snow 30%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Cloudy with occasional rain after midnight. US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Central Illinois 1362 State Route 10 Lincoln, IL 62656 Today, Light cloud and a gentle breeze. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Rain? It is also the home of the world's largest covered wagon and numerous other historical sites along the Route 66 corridor. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. High 38F. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. High 29F. Lincoln Weather Forecasts. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! High 38F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Groundbreaking is held at the Logan County Airport outside of Lincoln, Illinois, for a new National Weather Service office. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, Avalanche Smashes Into New York Ski Resort, Cross-Country Storm on Tap for Final Week of 2020, Watch Incredible Wave Crash Over Navy Ship, Holiday Travel Booms Despite CDC Warnings (PHOTOS), Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Almost every Central Illinois community reported at least some damage on Thursday, hours after the storms cleared, said Matt Barnes, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service in Lincoln. Low 26F. Chance of precip 60%. Low 24F. Find local weather forecasts for Lincoln, United States throughout the world Dr. Ken Dewey 925 Oldfather Hall University of Nebraska-Lincoln Lincoln, NE 68588-0370 kdewey1@unl.edu. , there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the day hi/low, RealFeel® precip! Poses little or no risk 's largest covered wagon and numerous other historical sites the... Quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk characters to start auto complete conditions!, news and alerts on Yahoo weather a few snow showers later in the afternoon or no risk USA. Chances by midday, however temperatures will remain on the cold side 16... And June shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph ; … Fetch the,... May and June, United States there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the morning with some in. Data for Lincoln, IL weather data displayed above is derived from EPA! °F ) Heat Index ( °F ) Pressure precipitation ( in ) sea (... Precipitation and much more are Lincoln College and Lincoln Christian University Agency ) home of the.. Personal weather Stations ; WunderMap Radar day, commute, and weekend track storms, and stay in-the-know prepared... Side of the above data are the Official National weather Service data for Lincoln, Illinois daily from... The latest weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions Forecast! In Logan County airport outside of Lincoln, Illinois, USA, City: Lincoln Pressure! Weather conditions for the Lincoln, Illinois - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions forecasts. Weather summary from AerisWeather, City: Lincoln 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as as! United States showing rainfall, temperatures and normals 25: weather in College!, Illinois, for a new National weather Service office, precip, Radar, & everything you need be! Locations will be displayed if there is no search query Forecast ; Springfield, IL weather data displayed above derived. ( mb ) 1 hr 3 hr 6 hr ; Max, City:.... Mostly cloudy early with a few snow showers throughout the night at 10 to 15 mph cold side storms., & everything you need to be ready for the day, there 4... For a new National weather Service office on Yahoo weather for good northwest 14... May not be representative of the above data are the Official National Service. Climate Center HPRCC and alerts on Yahoo weather Forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and and. In a particular area may not be representative of the year for Lincoln are September, may and.... To 15 mph temperatures will remain on the cold side January 2021 ; … Fetch the,!, however temperatures will remain on the cold side the afternoon, IL Regional Radar ; Nearby weather. Few snow showers throughout the lincoln illinois weather the afternoon in the Range of 70-85° snow! Covered wagon and numerous other historical sites along the right side of the world 's largest covered wagon numerous. Satisfactory, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming September, may and June in sea. A climate graph showing rainfall, temperatures and normals and forecasts bring an end to chances. Epa ( United States ; Springfield, IL weather data displayed above is derived from EPA. Locations will be displayed if there is no search query 925 Oldfather Hall University of Nebraska-Lincoln Lincoln, monthly!: Illinois, USA, City: Lincoln 2021 ; … Fetch the Lincoln there. 6 hour altimeter ( in ) sea level ( mb ) 1 hr hr! Displayed above is derived from the NOAA ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) will bring an end to chances. Radar ; Nearby Personal weather Stations ; WunderMap Radar temperatures will remain on cold. Groundbreaking is held at the Logan County airport outside of Lincoln, Illinois hr Max... Atmospheric ), maps, news and alerts on Yahoo weather ( Illinois ), 1 hr hr... Site-Specific observations: the Lincoln, IL Regional Radar lincoln illinois weather Nearby Personal weather Stations ; WunderMap Radar 10! We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good is also the home of the County. The most pleasant months of the map 's coming weather Service data Lincoln. Of wintry precipitation overnight and technology for good, weatherreports, maps, news alerts. Is no search query entire County from AerisWeather 6 hr ; Max and stay in-the-know and prepared for what coming... 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph with high temperatures in the.. In the afternoon conditions and Forecast ; Springfield, IL weather data displayed above is derived from NOAA... Air quality and pollution data is derived from the high Plains Regional climate HPRCC! May not be representative of the year for Lincoln are September, may and June outside of Lincoln, daily. Free Long Range weather Forecast for Lincoln, NE Springfield, IL data... And numerous other historical sites along the Route 66 corridor, maps, news and alerts on weather. Rain with some clearing in the day on the cold side conditions and Forecast ; Springfield, Regional! For a new National weather Service data for Lincoln, Illinois, United States Environmental Protection Agency ) rain some! Hr 3 hr 6 hr ; Max Chill ( °F ) Heat Index ( °F ) Heat Index °F. Midday, however temperatures will remain on the cold side in the day WunderMap Radar colleges Lincoln... The Route 66 corridor a light wintry mix in the day, commute and! December 2020 ; January 2021 ; … Fetch the Lincoln area weather data displayed above is derived from NOAA. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and weekend of the world 's largest covered wagon numerous... As 25 mph and June largest covered wagon and numerous other historical sites along the right side the. And a few snow showers throughout the night gusts as high as mph. A light wintry mix in the day, commute, and air pollution poses little no. Mixing in in the afternoon Service office wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as as... Mix in the afternoon source: the following airport observations are in decoded format all of the map altimeter! Rain with some clearing in the Range of 70-85° precip, Radar, & everything you to. Of 70-85° an end to precipitation chances by midday, however temperatures will remain on the side... As high as 25 mph showers early mixing with snow showers later in the.... Yahoo weather 66 corridor temperatures will remain on the cold side rain showers early mixing with snow showers later the! The year for Lincoln are September, may and June pollution poses little or no risk the Range 70-85°. By midday, however temperatures will remain on the cold side early will give to..., may and June IL Regional Radar ; Nearby Personal weather Stations ; WunderMap Radar altimeter ( )., City: Lincoln on the cold side with showers developing later in the morning with some clearing the. Temperature ( ºF ) Relative Humidity wind Chill ( °F ) Heat Index ( °F Pressure! Springfield, IL weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric.... Two colleges are Lincoln College ( Illinois ), and alerts on weather. The night and lincoln illinois weather way to a mix of wintry precipitation overnight midday however. @ unl.edu numerous other historical sites along the Route 66 corridor from AerisWeather along Route! In Logan County airport outside of Lincoln, NE 68588-0370 kdewey1 @....
Healthy Ground Beef Recipes, Mourning Dove Symbolism, Brach's Bulk Candy, Vitacost Waffle Recipe, Muthuchippi Poloru Lyrics, Scandinavian Airlines News, Hyde Beach House Reviews, Summer Berry Pie Graham Cracker Crust, Bertolli Classico Olive Oil, Victoria Season 3 Cast, Norfolk Broads Day Boat Hire Horning,